- Write the equation of a parabola with a vertex of (2, -1) and which opens downward.
- List three points you might test to find the solution of (x + 3)(x – 5) < 0. Explain why you chose these points.
- Write a system of equations with one linear equation and one quadratic equation for which (2, 6) is a solution.
- Use page 306 to Explain how the graph of y = x2 can be used to graph any quadratic function. Include a description of the effects produced by changing a, h, and k in the equation y = a(x – h)2 + k, and a comparison of the graph of y = x2 and the graph of y = a(x – h)2 + k using values of your own choosing for a, h, and k.
- Use the information on page 314 to explain how you can find the time a trampolinist spends above a certain height. Include a quadratic inequality that describes the time the performer spends more than 10 feet above the ground, and two approaches to solving this quadratic inequality.
ps: Find pages 306 and 314 attached below
Studyhope.com is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Simple Ordering Process
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Custommer support
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (203) 402-8395