- Which of the following is not a correct statement?
- Under the principle of comity, a foreign business that deals with a U.S. business in the U.S. may be subject to U.S. law.
- Alternative dispute resolution refers to methods for resolving a dispute outside the traditional court system.
- An arbitrator can never render a legally binding decision since he or she is not a traditional judge.
- Most online dispute resolution services automatically apply the laws of India since that country is well known as a “high-tech” academic and business center.