Prepare: Take a few minutes to think about the material that weâ€™ve covered in this course so far.
Reflect: Reflect on what you found interesting, surprising, or confusing in this past week. Did anything that you learned cause you to understand an issue and event differently? Have you discovered any habits or tips that help you to complete your course work more effectively or efficiently?
Write: This discussion forum is an opportunity for you to explore topics that interest you, share critical insights and questions that you are working with, share your struggles and triumphs, and discuss difficulties that may have arisen this week, hopefully finding solutions. Your initial post should describe your experiences in the course this past week, prompting further discussion. You should address at least two of the following questions:
- What struck you in particular as you explored the course materials this week?
- What insights have you had?
- What have you been struggling with?
- What questions have come up for you at this point?
- Do you have any helpful tips that youâ€™ve picked up in this course or in a past course?
- Do you have questions about the assignment that your classmates might be able to help with? (If you have a question for the instructor, be sure to contact your instructor through email or in the Ask Your Instructor Forum).