Report of the Independent Auditor(s):
40. Who is/are your company’s auditor(s)?
41. Where are they located?
42. Does the auditor(s) give a qualified opinion, an unqualified opinion, a disclaimer of opinion, or an adverse opinion? What does that opinion mean? Is it good?
43. What is the auditor’s responsibility in regard to the financial statements?
44. What is management’s responsibility in regard to the financial statements?
45. What financial statements were included in the auditor’s opinion?
46. Did the auditor believe that the statements were presented fairly?
47. Who bears the responsibility for the integrity and the objectivity of the financial statements?
48. What does management say they are doing to assure the public that the financial information is reliable?
49. What is the responsibility of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors?
53. Are you optimistic or pessimistic regarding the future of your chosen corporation? Explain.
54. Would you invest in the stock of the company? Explain.
55. Would you invest in the bonds of the company? Explain.