the tessellated figure geometry two assignments hrlp
Assignment from nickkynickky
assignment 1: Resource: Tessellation Example, Technology Resource Library in the College of Education Resources
Create a tessellation pattern using the MicrosoftÂ® paint program, GeoGebra, MicrosoftÂ®PowerPointÂ®, other means available to you, or you may draw something by hand. Ask your instructor for assistance if needed.
Use color and shading to create a visually-pleasing tessellation.
Write a 350- to 700-word paper including the following:
- An explanation of why you chose the tessellated figure
- The type of transformation used and why
- The actual tessellation or a picture of the created tessellation
- Some real-world examples of tessellations that you can find
- How you might use real-world examples of tessellations to help elementary level students understand tessellations
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
- If two students are constructing equilateral triangles with one side of 4 inches, explain whether the triangles constructed must be congruent.
- What is the shape that is formed by taking the inner piece of cardboard in a paper towel roll, carefully cutting along the seam and flattening? How do you know this?
- Explain whether any two arcs of the same circle are similar.
- If a figure had an area of 7 and was transformed by a size transformation with a scale factor of 3, what is the area of the image?
- Write the equation of the line containing the points (-4, 1) and (5, 2).
- Find the equation of the line passing through (-1, 2) and perpendicular to y = 3x + 5.
- Times New Roman is a computer font. Are fonts of size 16 and 36 similar? Why?
- If a figure has point symmetry, must it have line symmetry? Explain.
- Find the x-intercept and the y-intercept for the equation y = -Â¾x + 3.
- Solve the system of equations: x + 2y = 3 and 4x + 5y = 6
Please give me two separate files for answer. USe intext citations along with referecnes to give me final copies of answer.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper