Bullying is a difficult concept to understand and reconcile the consequences. This assignment focuses on the critical thinking skills that are needed to analyze an emotionally charged topic.
Student Success Tip
- Take notes as you watch the video below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkG0nssouFg
Write a one to two (1-2) page essay in which you:
- Identify the most important step in the studentâ€™s guide to research that you would need in order to analyze bullying.
- Define the identified critical step of research in your words.
- Explain how bullying relates to one (1) of the following topics:
- the agents of socialization (i.e., family, teachers and school, peers),
- formal organizations (i.e., conformity to groups),
- different types of deviance (i.e., everyday deviance, sexual deviance, or criminal deviance).
Provide a rationale for your response.