Please refer to the attachment for the requirements.
In about 750 words, write a synthesis essay on Singapore SkillsFuture. You will need to narrow this broad topic. You must formulate a thesis about this issue and provide evidence that will support your thesis. The thesis for this TMA01 is a viewpoint that does not have to be persuasive â€“ that is, it is the conclusion you arrive at based on summarising and synthesising the information you researched on this topic. Relevant information for you to gather would be:
â€¢ Issues (economic, social, educational and etc.) surrounding SkillsFuture
â€¢Evidence for SkillsFuture
â€¢Evidence against SkillsFuture
â€¢ Improvements to existing measures
1. Use process writing to develop a rhetorical structure for your essay.
2. Strengthen your thesis with relevant examples and illustrations.
3. You may include any additional but relevant information to the ideas that have already been given in the scenario and articles.
4. You should use at least 5 research sources to help you write your essay. The given articles are considered as a separate research source each and can count towards the 5 research sources. Synthesise information from these various sources in your writing.
5. You are to use credible and reliable sources to help you write this essay. Evaluate information critically from various sources in your response. Marks will be deducted for non-credible and unreliable content.
6. Remember to use accurate grammar, correct sentence structures and a tone appropriate to academic writing. Cite sources in your writing using the proper citation and referencing style. Marks will be deducted for poor English.