- When you hear the world “sexuality” what is the first thing you think about? Or: how would you define “sexuality”?
- When do you first remembering learning about sex or sexuality? How did the adults (family, teachers, etc.) talk about (or not talk) about sex and sexuality?
- Did you receive any formal education about sexuality (at school, community center, church, etc.)? What topics did they cover? How did they understand “sex” or “sexuality”?
- What are some of the norms around sexuality in your community? HINT: if the person you’re interviewing doesn’t know what a norm is, explain it to them!
- What happens when someone violates a norm?
- Do you consider yourself part of a sexual community? Why or why not? If yes, describe it.
Studyhope.com is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
WHATSAPP: +1 (205) 286-5157
Any Given Deadline