- Use writing and reading for inquiry, learning, thinking, and communicating
- Recognize the value of multiple drafts to create and complete a successful text
- Develop flexible strategies for generating, revising, editing, and proofreading
- Understand the collaborative and social aspects of writing processes
- Constructively critique their own and others’ works
- Balance the advantages of relying on others with the responsibility of doing their part
- Begin to develop knowledge of genre conventions ranging from structure and paragraphing to tone and mechanics
- Begin to control such surface features as syntax, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Logical fallacies about the article
This paper will be 4 to 6 pages in length, double spaced, using 12 point font. You will also be required to use APA format for your margins, page numbers, and running head.
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/former-johns-hopkins-chief-of-psychiatry-destroys-caitlyn-jenner-must-read/#ixzz3lkFKYYtb this’s the link for the article