You are a $10 million consulting company responding to a Capabilities Proposal for a prospective client. The client seeks an analysis of its existing network in anticipation of a large merger. This engagement would be worth over $5 million in revenue to your $10 million company. The client seeks to ensure that your small organization has the technical acumen to prepare, guide, and assess merging the two company networks.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Prepare an opening statement that specifies your organizationâ€™s capabilities to manage a deployment of this size.
- Graphically depict and effectively promote your companyâ€™s structured development and services using Visio or its open source alternative software. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Explain what the client can expect from your services including past efforts of this size.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Design a systematic network architecture plan in accordance with network design steps.
- Summarize among scalability, availability, performance security, manageability, usability, adaptability, and affordability as they relate to internetworking product selection.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in network architecture and analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely about network architecture and analysis using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.