MAT 3 You Can t Prove the Null by Not Rejecting It statistics homework help
“You Canâ€™t Prove the Null by Not Rejecting It” (Note: Please respond to one  of the following two  bulleted items)
- Debate if â€œfailing to reject the nullâ€ is the same as â€œaccepting the null.â€ Support your position with examples of acceptance or rejection of the null. Next, give your opinion on whether or not a failed t test â€œprovesâ€ the null hypothesis.
- Take a position on this statement: In setting up a hypothesis test, the claim should always be written in the alternative hypothesis. Provide one (1) example to support your position.
Week 8 Internet Resources
Resources from the Internet can be valuable supplementary resources for self-study. One of the most widely acclaimed resources is the â€œ Kahn Academyâ€ which has a large library of short videos on math and other topics. The following is a list of Kahn Academy videos about topics covered in this weekâ€™s lessons. You may wish to explore this resource on your own, if you see fit.
- Click here to view the video titled Type I Errors.
- Click here to view the video titled Hypothesis Testing and P-values.
- Click here to view the video titled One-Tailed and Two-Tailed Tests.
- Click here to view the video titled Z-Statistic vs T-Statistics.
- Click here to view the video titled Large Sample Proportion Hypothesis Testing.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper