- Click on the Session 2 Discussion link and create a new thread to respond to the discussion prompt. After posting your initial response, please comment on classmates’ responses. Respond by making constructive responses or by raising other questions that will promote further discussion and learning by all of us.It is best practice to post early and continually participate throughout the session. You will be graded not only for your posting, but your participation in this discussion. Your initial post is due by Wednesday at 11:59 P.M. (MST) of the session in which the discussion is assigned. A minimum of two (2) additional response posts are due by Sunday at 11:59 P.M. (MST). These are minimum requirements. Be sure to follow any additional guidelines posted by the instructor for the course in regards to discussions.Review the rubric for the discussion.
Review the discussion prompt below. Then prepare a list of talking points in order to be prepared for the class discussion. Please bring a printed copy to class.
Discussion Prompt: Effective Visual Communication
Crafting effective business communications requires planning, composition, and completion.
Go to the Accenture website (one of the world’s top consulting firms), review the site, and answer the following questions:
- Who is their audience?
- How effective is their message? Explain your assessment, using specific examples from the website as well as your textbook.
Prepare a 2 to 3 page (not including cover page and reference page) APA formatted paper outlining the planning process for a business communication you intend to create. There are three sections to your paper.
- The first section should detail your purpose and audience analysis.
- The second section should detail how you intend to satisfy the audience’s needs.
- The third and final section should address any adaptations you may need to make to increase the effectiveness of your communication.
Your paper should be formatted according to APA standards, include a cover page and references page, and include at least two sources. Your textbook can count as one of the sources. Click on the Session 2 Writing Assignment link to submit your assignment by the posted due date. Review the rubric available in Due Dates and Gradesfor specific grading criteria.
Studyhope.com is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
WHATSAPP: +1 (205) 286-5157
Any Given Deadline