Need to create signature assignment for “Incarcerated Offenders” for my math class. Compare and contrast the gender, age, and race of incarcerated offenders in the prision system. What does the information tell you about the typical inmate?
Create at least four visuals using your data.
- Visuals must include a frequency table and a visual where central tendency and outliers can be seen (a histogram or a box and whisker plot). If you have outliers, make sure you create 1 visual with the outlier(s) and one without the outlier(s).
- Two visuals must be pie charts: One pie chart for every independent and dependent variable combination, each including percentages and showing calculations (required).
Hints for Making an Effective Graph/Map:
- Decide why you are making graph/map from this data.
- Decide the type of graph/map you are making.
- Decide on a title and consider the “W’s” (who, what, why, where and when).
- Put in a legend (if applicable)
- Put in a descriptive x-axis label (if applicable).
- Put in a descriptive y-axis label (if applicable).
- Put in scale (if applicable).
Cite the source of the data using APA format.
Submit your visuals in either an ExcelÂ® file or a Word document.