Write an 750- to 1,050-word paper explaining the important aspects of the study and how they relate to ecology and evolution. Include the following elements:
- Describe the original observations of the researchers.
- Describe Robinson’s study in detail:
- Research questions of study.
- Identify the Hypotheses.
- Identify the variables in study.
- Discuss research findings.
- Include a brief, general overview of how ecologists use evidence and observation to quantify results before going in to the specific findings of this case study.
- Discuss evolution and its relationship to natural selection.
- What role do they play in ecology?
- What role do they play specifically in the case study chosen?
- Propose a follow-up study based on the case study. Briefly address the following questions:
- What variables would you alter?
- What additional findings might you expect to discover on aspects of evolution or natural selection in your proposed study?
Include an introduction and conclusion in your paper to effectively introduce the topic and effectively conclude your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
NO PLAGIARISM! WILL BE CHECKED!