- If a plan provides concrete actions that you can take when responding to an incident, why not just skip developing a strategy upon which to base the plan?
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of drafting a plan without considering relevant strategies.
- You are assigned to develop a homeland security strategy for a community. From whom or where do you think you will draw the vision and mission statements?
- Explain what you would expect to get from these individuals, partners, agencies, etc.
- You are a county emergency management director. The state your county is part of has published a new homeland security strategy. Do you believe that you will need to review it and then redraft your county’s strategies and check to make sure all plans are still aligned with these? Why or why not?
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.