Written Assignment Guidelines:
GRADING RUBRIC FOR NUR 510: ADVANCED PATHOPHYSIOLOGY CANCER ASSIGNMENT
If writing requirements are not followed precisely, your grade on written materials may begin with a grade of 89.
Specific writing requirements
REWRITES ARE NOT ALLOWED
1. Use precise APA format that includes correct punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, and references.
2. Type must be Times Roman, 12-point font, and double-spaced.
3. Use the spell check function on the computer (will help with #1).
4. Use a COVER page on specific assignments following APA guidelines unless a model is given.
5. Submit the paper Turnin will be used.
6. Papers turned in past the due date will receive an automatic deduction of 10 points with the grade to start with a B (89) unless prior arrangements have been made with the professor.
7. If page numbers are limited, pages that exceed the limit will NOT be read and further points may be removed if critical content was included on the excess pages.