1. Explore the major issues inherent within the performance appraisal process that may lead to any type of discrimination within an organization based on two (2) of the following: gender, disability, or denial of employment opportunity. Support your response with two (2) relevant recent cases, and explain the outcome of the case.
2. Examine workplace privacy as it relates to emails and Internet communication. Suggest two (2) recommendations that an organization should make to its employees geared toward protecting the privacy of the organization when employees use emails and communicate via the Internet. Justify your response.
3. Read the article â€œWhen Does voice lead to exit? It depends on leadershipâ€. Analyze the three (3) characteristics which demonstrate readiness to lead change. Conclude which characteristics or behaviors tend to increase employee turnover and / or demonstrate the managerâ€™s inability to properly lead change.
4. View the video titled â€œThe Perils of Confusing Management and Leadershipâ€,
(5 min 20 s) below. You may also view the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8AiOQEQmk. Next, reflect on the differences between management and leadership, as explained by Kotter. Compare and contrast management and leadership.
5. Examine the impact that the Work Innovation Network (WIN) has had on the Knowledge Management (KM) initiative at Hewlett-Packard (HP). Next, give your opinion on the influence of both initiatives on the evolution of organizational learning. Support your response with at least two (2) specific examples of the organizational learning at HP.
6. Outline a plan to teach employees the importance of incorporating productive learning as an improvement in their department, job, process, product, or service. Provide at least two (2) examples of productive learning in your plan