Please read the instructions carefully.
Note: There are two grades for this it’s either pass or fail.
Here are the following from the syllabus.
1-the subject is :
Are Todayâ€™s Youth More Self-Centered Than Previous Generations?
- The paper will be graded as â€œSâ€ Satisfactory or â€œUâ€ Unsatisfactory.
- To achieve an â€œSâ€, spelling, grammar, and organization must be good. In addition, the content of the paper should follow these guidelines.
- The paper must be at least 3 complete, double-spaced pages and stapled at the top. A cover sheet should be attached that includes reaction paper title, your name, name of course, and time of course. Pages of the paper should be numbered.
- The first page should review the Yes side of the issue as presented by the author.
- The second page should review the No side as presented by the other author.
- The third page (and fourth if you choose) is your response to the topic–â€Yesâ€ or â€œNoâ€–including how your response was influenced by the two authorsâ€™ arguments.
Note: There are two grades for this it’s either pass or fail, and if one not met, the paper will fail.