Write a minimum of one page for each of the questions bellow, all sources must be referenced.
1. Why might it be important to have students explain their thinking behind their work even if their answers are correct? Why is it important to write down student comments?
2. Discuss the disadvantages of rote learning for students with mathematics disabilities.
3. This week you are creating a PERSONALIZED diagnostic assessment for your student. Write about your feelings and experiences with this task, your belief of the importance of it, etc.
4. Why have problem-solving skills become the focus of instruction and statewide testing? How can technology enhance instruction?
5. Why might you use literature with math instruction? What other resources are available for planning and teaching mathematics?
6. Discuss anything you would like to about this coursework from this class from the above questions