Select an organization and prepare a strategic plan to grow the business over the next three years. Your strategic plan must include the following:
- Describe your organization’s history, products, and major competitors.
- Explain the current situation of the organization in the market.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and trends) to determine areas that offer opportunities for change.
- Choose at least three areas from your SWOT analysis and explain why the areas you have chosen are essential to your strategic plan. Use theories and examples from your text and additional sources to support your rationale.
- Explain your method to measure the success of your strategic plan.
Your paper must be EIGHT PAGES in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. In addition, you must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the text. Remember to incorporate information that you have learned from this course as well as your personal experience.
Your Final Project
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. If possible, provide the context of a first-person experience where you saw this academic concept in operation.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center to document all sources.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.