In this short report, you will research a current event article (no older than 180 days) that addresses the importance of knowledge and knowledge management in placing the organization at competitive advantage. Articles may be obtained from any newspaper, business reporting outlet (such as Newsweek, Wall Street Journal, FastTrack, Wired, or Inc.), business periodical, or a documented online, credible news outlet.
To successfully complete this assignment, a student must understand KM and strategic alignment as well as the trends impacting the selected industry. Students are encouraged to select a current event article discussing the organizations or industries in the Bank of Knowledge Assets.
Required Elements to include in the Current Event Article Critique:
- Discuss the highlights of the article and how it addresses the use of KM for competitive advantage;
- Describe the competitive pressures placed on this organization/industry.
Required Formatting of Paper:
- This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and two to three pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructorâs name.
- Include reference page;
- This paper is to be written in the third person. There should be no words in the paper such as âI and we;â
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page;
- Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder.